Severe abdominal bloating, lump below the breast. Had gall bladder removed. Have constipation and diarrhea. Are these related?

i had my gallbladder removed Sept 2000 they did the 3 -4 small holes, since then i suffer with bouts of sever bloating , which stays mostly in my upper abdomen. i also have a lump just below my right breast that stays hard and fairly tender, but the rest of my upper abdomen and part of my lower swell up causing me to look as if i m 9 months pregnant. I ve stayed on a regular diet and do not eat foods like pork, eggs , sodas and avoid a lot of dairy products but it still happens. I also have problems with my bowl movements, sometimes i have none for 3 or 4 days then i have diarrhea for the next few days. So my questions is what could be causing this and should i be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012