Serum creatinine is 1.5 I want to know whther the creatinine level will decrease automatically or not ?

My mother(63) was detected for high blood sugar 8 years ago. She immediately took to strict dietary controls and maintained it in the range 140 (post parendial). She also started taking medication for the same since last three years. Six months ago, she started having problem of pain in shoulder joint(left initially then both). Physiotherapy was suggested by a doctor but it was not successful. Then one month back she went to another doctor who gave the following medication:cinnarizine, medrol, myoril and buta proxyvon. She got releived from the pain but a week ago she started having swelling in face and legs alongwith vomiting sensation. We immediately stopped the medication and went for the tests. Sugar levels were 90, 110 wnile Serum creatinine 1.5. Now the swelling has returned to almost normal, but vomiting sensation still persists. yesterdays' resullts show blood sugar, 140, 240 and S creatinine 1.5. I want to know whther the creatinine level will decrease automatically or we nee
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010