Sensitive eye, tearing. Prescribed steroid drops for bulphritis. Need help

started with left eye sensitvity to light,tearing and some aching of it in end of dec while on vaction so went to eye doctor there who said i had eye lash stuck straight down in eyelid gland which scratched cornea . After removing eye lash he gave me tobramycin drops to take. Was relieved of all symptons except for occasional tearing. About 7or 8 days later left eye started to feel sensitive again with some occasional tearing went to my own eye doctor (optomotrist) who said I had ant eyelash (not stuck in gland ) which she removed and said I had bulphritis and allergies, gave me instructions of caring of eye lids and also steroid drops to take for a few days and again better for a while. Then on 4th of feb developed some eye sensiivity but also sinus pain above and below left eye went to primary md on the 5th and she put me on augmentin but if this did not help I should see a opthalmologist or have a cat scan done depending on my insurance coverage. It is now Feb 8th am stil on augmentin andI feel like discomfort has extended to top left side and back of head and left ear and throat and left jaw. Tylenol helps to relieve discomfort but tylenol wore off early this am and discomfort woke me out of my sleep. Dont know if I should call my primary back or see opthalmologist or get cat scan
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013