Sciatica since years, aggravates during October, subsides with ayurvedic treatment and yoga. Permanent cure?

Sir , I am having sciatica for the last 4 years. Usually I may get the pain & low back ache on Oct-Nov months. I used to take an Ayurvedic treatment for one month. After that my health will become normal and I can perform all activities. I used to do Yoga , but stops for one month every year for treatment. My problem is every Oct I feel sciatica and associated complaints. I want to be free from this complaint permanently. How could be possible and what should I have to do? My age is 38yrs, I am mother of 8yr old boy.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012