Suffering sciatica from 6 months. Does homeopathic treatment cure this ?

hy sir i m 32 yrsold male suffering sciatica from 6 months use all kind of elopathic treatment but no relief at all finally some 1 suggest me for homeopathic treatment for sciatica is homeopathic treatment removes sciatica or not ? i want ur advise plz suggest me and if is there any good treatment available for sciatica so plz ask me doctors ask me that a compression of spine in my body cause of this pain n i feel burning from hips to feet 24 hrs thnx sir
Asked On : Tue, 4 Oct 2011