Scanty and short periods, swollen abdominal area, frequent urination, tiredness, nausea, frequently have unprotected sex. Reason?

I have always had a normal 5-7 day period but the past two months it has lasted no more than a day... I have never been on birth control and I have had unprotected sex a lot with my boyfriend... My admonal area is swollen and hard and I urine a lot more frequently and tired a lot more... I could sleep all day and still be tired.. And I am nauseas when I wake up.... What does this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012