Scan shows umbilical cord loosely wrapped around baby's neck. Scope for normal delivery?

I am 25 yrs old; I am 37 weeks 3 days pregnant. My 36 weeks scan shows a single coil of umbilical cord wrapped loosely around baby s neck . I am rh negative and my husband is rh positive. My doc told me that it will be best to induce me at 38 weeks because there might be complications to baby otherwise. This is my first pregnancy and i have taken the Rhogam shot at 28 weeks. Is induction really necessary? Is there any scope for normal delivery?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013