Scan showing multiple follicles. Used siphene, clofert. Can I get pregnant?

I am 25yrs old ,used siphene for month after scan the readings are 7*6mm,late used ovashield then also with same readings,now this month i used clofert-50 and ccq for 5 days from 2nd day of my cycle,on 13th day the follicular study readings shows 8*7mm with multiples follicles,again my gynaec prescribed to use ccq from 13th day to 17th day with the combination of apcod (each 1 per day).could u please suggest the best treatment for getting pregnant sooner
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013