Sarcoid condition, infected liver, prednisolone, alkaline phosphatase 263, alanine aminotransferase 131, GAMMA GT 356

my Gastroenterologist has just sent me a letter after examination. I have a sarcoid condition which she says has infected my liver. I am currently on 20mg of Prednisolone for the sarcoid. Blood tests results below: Alkaline Phosphatase 263 Alanine Aminotransferase 131 GAMMA GT 356 ( Was 500 ) An ultrasound shows a normal Doppler of the portal vein although slightly dampened Can you explain the above ?. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012