Safe to take folic acid and multi-vitamin tablets along with eugest-200 and vitalin forte in pregnancy?

Hi doctor, I recently concieved. My last period was on Nov-26. Local doctor confirmed by my urine test that im pregnant on 11th Jan. Doctor has asked me to revist for my first scanning on 12th Feb. Mean while she has prescribed me to take oral tablets Eugest-200 and Vitalin Forte everynight for 30days which will end on 12th Feb. So, I have already started taking those tablets. But, just want to know if i can take some folic acid and multi-vitamin tablets along with these two which doctor has prescribed. Thanks In advance Aruna
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013