Runny stools through out the day, long thread like dark brown loose stools post treatment for strep throat with Zpak. What is the cause?

I had strep throat this week, treated by a MD with Z pack. I have irritable bowel syndrome and dont want to take them now for this constant diarreah I ve had. I figured I had some kind of bug. Stools all day have been runny/ok. But I just went now and my toilet was loaded with pale stools. I was afraid of worms (at l9 I had amobic dysentary), and it looked more like dark brown pudding (sorry for the graphics ) - I am in the medical field, so I put a glove on and picked bunches up at one time, but they just softly fell apart/bad odor too. They were at least 9 inches long each one and I saw no white threads, etc. nothing. Tomorrow is Saturday I ll never be lucky enough to get the gastroenterologist I ve been seeing for about 25 years. Our ER s here are worthless. 9 inches long all of them and as thicker than uncooked ziti.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012