Rumbling around right ovary with pulling pains, on birth control since ovarian cyst rupture. CAuse and remedy?

Hi, recently I have had some rumbling and movement feelings around my right ovary . February I had a ovarian cyst rupture (4 cm large) and have been on birth control since. I am 20, and I also have had some pulling pains on that area too. My period ended last Tuesday, and sense being back on birth control, my period lasts about 3-4 days. I am sexually active, I have no STD s or pain during intercourse .
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012