Right side of head feels heavier than left, occasional pulsing sensation near temple. What is this ?

Hi, I'm AAAAA, in the past month I've been experiencing few stranges that doesn't feel right, could you help please.
Ok, my right side of my head feels heavier than my left, I occasionally feel pulsing sensation just near my temple (which occurs for few seconds in a rate of random times), sometimes can hurt when it pulses (not any sign of a head ack), which makes my eyes feel saw, when this happens I lose concentration, I stare into space, not active and unsociable, sometimes when this happens I have felt stiff everywhere, but not happened much.
Advice please, if its bad please tell me in any way possible.
Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013