Right side of face swollen. Lumps in right cheek. On Augmentin for sinus infection. What could it be?

the right side of my face is swollen, even near my nose , and I have a bump/lump in my upper right cheek adjacent to my back molars. Also, my face aches on the right side under my jaw, and there is a small, hard, non-moving lump in front of my ear on the same side that can be felt when i rub my face between my jaw and ear. I do in fact chew and smoke , but I have stopped in the last 3 days, and the symptoms are persisting. I had a sinus infection a month ago, and while the augmentin helped with my headaches and congestion, my face is still swollen and the bumps are still in my cheek and on my jaw. What could i be dealing with here?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013