Right shoulder pain, sometimes in the right chest, MRI, x-ray normal, no physical work. What could this be?

I m 44 and I have been having a right shoulder pain for about 2 months now. The pain is right on my shoulder towards my back down to my arm and I felt the pain sometimes to my right chest. I have did x-ray and MRI and the specialist doctor I visited found nothing in the MRI and X-Ray but he recommended Theraphy which I don t believed that can solve the problem. I never heard any accident on my arm, by the way my job does not ivolve lifting, I sit down all day infront of computers and servers. All I can think of is I had a broken arm by my elbow well over 3o yrs now on same right hand....Pls any help or suggestions will greatly appreciated. I want to go see my doctor again so that I can know what and what to mention on my next doctor visit. Also am hoping this has nothing to do with any of my internal organs.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012