Right arm sensitive, brushing finger causes discomfort from thumb to shoulder. Suggestion?

For the last two days my right arm has been very sensitive, my shirt touching or brushing your fingertips long it causes a lot of discomfort.. like it s getting burned (hard to explain the sensation) Its a section probably about an inch wide, from the base of my thumb on the palm side of my hand, up to my shoulder.. from what I can tell it runs along my Cephalic vein . It is not swollen and doesn t look funny. I am a 31 yr old female, 5 7 150 lb s, and in relatively good shape. I had a case of strep throat about a month ago, ended up on a z-pack for a chest thing afterwards and an inhaler for reactive lungs? . Wondering when/if I should worry about getting this checked out..
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012