Right areola leaking clear sticky fluid. Undergoing menopause. Have bladder imbalance. Should I be concerned?

My right areola has been leaking a clear sticky fluid. When it starts to dry on my fingers if i touch it is slippery at first and then sticky. I can stop it with some herbs but it seems to keep coming back if i do not use the herb topically. Sometime i may cover it with a tissue to protect my clothing but to find it fluid has has a yellowish tone on the tissue. I am 55 and am going through my menopause gently as well, i have a bit of a bladder imbalance that has shown up in a loose tooth. (Traditional Chinese medicine). Do i have a need of concern? I just read that there is a fee. I am a practitioner of TCM and give health advise away for fee all the time. I make money in other places. I cannot pay this fee. Thank you for your time
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012