Regular spotting, increased episodes of motion sickness after receiving depo-provera shot. What can be done?

I received my second depo-provera shot on 5/3/2012. Since then I have had all kinds of symptoms. Since 6/8/12 I have been bleeding daily. Most days it is spotting, but I think my body just tried to have a period from 7/10-7/13/12 because there was blood . For a few weeks now I get motion sickness when in the car. Today s episode of motion sickness lasted 2.5 hours. It was horrible. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012