Regular periods, wants to skip menstrual cycle. Taking qlaira contraceptive pills. Correct dosage?

Hi I am on qlaira contraceptive pill for a few months and get my period regularly. But I m due my period now on holidays and want to skip it. There are 4 different sets of pills with different dosages with qlaira excluding the 2 white placebos! The bulk of the pack is 17 light yellow tablets with the highest dosage. To me I would have to keep taking these light yellow tablets of the next packet to skip my period? This correct? Or what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012