Regular headache with nausea, occasional intense pain in hands and legs, have a stone in chest, forget things easily. How can I resolve this?

i am suffering with a regular headace which irrates me a lot i am not able do my any work .i just feel what to do of myself . whenever my headaces i feel like vomiting but i dont have it and i feel uncomfortable . i have very rare pain in my hand and leg but i have bad pain and it is unbearable . i have a stone inside my chest i will be thankful if you try to solve my problem. i forget things which are important to me .many doctors said that i have got migrain .
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012