Regular head cold, shaking and shivering uncontrollably. What can solve severe cough?

Hello, The other day I came down with a regular head cold , but then about a day later at night I found myself shaking and shivering uncontrollably, later that night I began vomiting for several hours into the morning, the last series of vomiting I had from the night ended with me throwing up a liquid that tasted extremely bad (It had a burning feeling in my mouth) and some blood also came up. I haven t thrown up since then but I ve developed a very bad cough with pains in my stomach and chest. All of my muscles have been very sore since then which I imagine is from the amount of shaking I was doing the other night. Also, when I breathe out I have a very uncomfortable rumbling or gurgling noise in the left side of my chest.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012