Redness over body, taken reacton. No fever or runny nose. What could it be?

I have redness all over my body, looks like some sort of allergy reaction but it is NOT itchy. I noticed last night and didnt eat any food that was out of the ordinary. I was hoping the redness would be gone the next morning but sure enough it still looks just as red. I took 'Reacton' this morning as well. I have no fever, no runny nose, just cold chills. Also - not sure if its imagination but my arms feel like circulation is not right. Any help in determining what this may be ?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013