Reddish rashes on the legs and feet. Occasional itching. Any blood disorder?

I have a lot of concern I have red rash on the insides of both legs above the ankles I have also bluish skin around the feet and i know I have to have blood pooling I probably need to see someone The rash I have had for years Now I have afunny spot that looks like a spot or bite and it almost looks like it drew a small red line about and inch or so and ichy sometimes My skin never really gets rid of any redness when i injure it Help
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012