Sore feet, swollen right feet. Treatment?

Hi thank you I have had sore feet for a while feels like if you jump off something and land on your feet bare footed that stinging sore feeling it stopped for lang time then started up a week ago plus my right foot has sollen up it go down but today it was swollen again and if I wear socks where the top of the sock is my leg will swell up and leave a impression there thank you for your time freddy
Asked On : Wed, 7 Aug 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Welcome to HCM

Sore feet and swollen feet could be due to local trauma or infection or due to systemic cause. Direct physical examination is required to reach he the diagnosis.
I suggest you to get it evaluated by your doctor.
Meanwhile elevate your limb to decrease the swelling.

Hope this will helps you. Take care.
Regards.
Dr Saurabh Gupta.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.