Reddish raised bumps on the hip spreading to the back. Pet getting treated for fleas. any connection?

few days ago, I noticed a small red raised bump on my hip. It constantly itched and as a few days passed, I didn t realize I had begun to start itching all over. Last night and today, I realized the small raised bumps had spread from my left hip around my back to the top of my buttocks , all the way around to the right hip, and on the insides of my groin area. today the inside of my left knee got a bump. My belly button has welts in it too. These bumps look like mosquito bites - they are not dry, scaly, flaky or blisters. They are just raised itchy bumps that seem to be spreading. My boyfriend is experiencing the same thing. Our dog is treated with flea medicine and I have checked him for fleas and did not find any. I also check our mattress inseams for bed bugs. They seem to get worse overnight.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013