Myself and boyfriend having red itchy bumps on chest, leg, back and arms. Itching occurs only at night. Reason for itching?

for the past few months i and my boyfriend having been itching rapidly without reason we both have red bumps throughout of intire bodys and the itching only ocurs at night we thought it to be bed bugs but have yet not found any indication of bugs in the bed , the red itchy bumps reside on manly legs chest back and arms ..none on the face or neck ...please help us figure this mess out so we can get some sleep onc e more
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012