Bug like bites on body. Itchy. Pops up at night. What could it be?

For the past 3 or 4 weeks these small bug like bites have been showing up on my body mainly my arms and legs, although there have been a few on my neck , and back. they are small hard bumps warm to the touch, and very itchty..... but some of then look more like a misquito bite, and are softer, and most of them have had a small pinkish circle around the bite.... no other symptoms at all, I have checked for bed bugs, and nothing...these pop up at night while im sleeping, and thru out the day they will apperar, as of right now I have 6 fresh ones from yesterday....the 3 going down the length of my index finger hurt more than they itch..... I am allergic to pennicillan but no other allergies, have not added anything new to my diet . no one else in the house is having a problem....I have been taking benadryl for the itch......
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013