Reddish brown spotting, burning in vagina followed by black discharge after fingering. Had plan B after intercourse with spermicide condoms. Cause?

I had intercourse on Thursday night three times with spermicide condoms . I took Plan B a few hours later on Friday. My vagina was itchy and had slight odor to it which went away by Sunday. Monday my boyfriend fingered me and afterwards I noticed a little bit of reddish brown in my panties, and burning in my vagina, as well as a strong urge to pee, but not usually having to. After about a half hour after noticing the reddish brown, it went away, and normal discharge color is back. What was that about?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012