Red spots on face, spreading like face rash, piriton allergy tablets, face itching

hello Doc . I stayed in a hostel last sat night and on sunday afternoon. I noticed that there few red dots show up on my face . I thought it was spots at the beginning but on Wednesday it s all over my face like a rash . It is not painful or itchy to start with. I went to boots and the pharmacist suggested me to take Piriton Allergy Tablets . Now my face start to itch after taking them for 2 days. I don t know if I should carry on taking them ? Any one might know what caused it? I am a bit worried now because i m getting married in 2 weeks !!! please help. Thanks you !!
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012