Red painful itchy rash on back, arms, legs, fungal rash, reduce by using anti fungal creams, anti inflammatory diet, receiving herbal teas, supplements to cleanse and clear system of poisons,

mI have a red painful itchy rash. Sudden onset seven months ago on sun exposed areas of upper back, front of lower arms and both legs. I have been told by GP it was a fungal rash. I was treated with anti fungal creams for a month with no relief. My back has become more healed and few small left over rash spots are apparent, though seem to be healing . My arms have improved and currently have more of a slight spotty rash, healing and reappearing, as rash continues to develop on my legs. The closeness of the rash appears from a distance as a bad burn . It does not fester, weep or bleed. It is quite painful and itchy. I have been seeing a DOM, receiving herbal teas, and supplements to cleanse and clear my system of poisons. I am on an anti inflammatory diet. I have been a vegetarian , avoiding much processed foods, and have been for over 15 years. I have been using Mediterranean based diet for three years. I avoid perfumes, and processed soaps, do not use any pesticides, or cleansers, and have been low allergen diet due to problems with allergies all my life. I do not have sinus problems. In November I removed any vinegars from my diet.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012