Red line from the start of butt crack to anus, vaginal bleeding while having sex. What could it be ?

I was a virgin up until a week ago, and had sex for the second time 2 days ago. My partner noticed during our second time that I had a red line from the start of my butt crack to my anus . At first we thought it was blood because I m new to sex, and there was some vaginal bleeding when we began that session... but the line hasn t gone away, even after multiple showers. It doesn t itch , it doesn t hurt, it doesn t feel any different from the other skin. What could it be? We used protection both times.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013