Have low back pain. Blister like thing pops out when lift heavy weight and have foul odor. Suggest?

Spine Surgeon
Hi i am a 51 yr old male and i have a concern. I have lower back pain but it seems like whenevsr i do heavy lifting a n, almost blister like thing pops out and when it pops its way gross with a foul odor. Also tonight my girlfriend told me there is a pinhole with a black dot in it at the end of my spine.
Posted Sat, 28 Sep 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
may be a pilonidal sinus

Detailed Answer:
It looks like may be a pilonidal sinus. Usually present at the end of the spine, near or on the natal cleft of the buttocks that often contains hair and skin debris. It happen due to repeated friction at the local area. I would suggest to consult a physician and get a thorough exam. You may need to get spine xrays as well. If possible please upload the photo of the site. Thanks.