Red eyelids, puffiness, flakiness, dry eyes. Red patches on fingers, swollen knuckles. Related?

Hi there. So, my eyelids are red, a little bit puffy, flaky, and it has spread to my eye brows. They re heavy (so I always feel tired), and my vision is a little bit blurry.My eyes are also very dry. Also there s tiny blisters or bumps spreading on other places of my face. It started a few months ago along with flaky, sore feet that have formed hard spots, and rough, dry, red patches on my hands/ fingers. Swollen knuckles and all. I m curious as to if they re related...? I went to my doctor and she prescribed me a medal dose pack and some steroids cream but none if them has helped.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013