Red bumps on body, itching, fluid filled. Taken Doxycyline. What is the problem?

Good morning! Over the past year and a half, I ve been having problems with these red bumps that only seem to appear on the meaty parts ( thigh, stomach, under butt cheek) of my body. I usually never have more then about three scattered ones that flare at a time when the flare up starts. They start as a small red itchy bump( larger than ur normal white head bumps) that appear to have a filled center. It accidentally bursted by scratched or by showering, they then turn into a sore with a black scab. When they turn to sores, they get wider and it takes about two - three weeks to go away. I ve been to numerous doctors that prescribed medications like clobetasol prop .05%, permethrin cream, halobetasol propionate ointment, tetracycline 500mg, erythromycin e.s 400mg, & doxycycline huckster 100mg. One one doctor has even been able to tell me why I m having these bumps but gives me those mess to TRY to stop them. Can anyone here ahead some new light on my problem?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012