Red and swollen labia majora, cracking and scabbing skin above clitoris. White discharge with slight odor

I called my OBGYN and had her send in a prescription for a pill for a yeast infection I thought I had. I finished that almost 5 days ago and now the symptoms have gotten worse. The labia majora is red, swollen, and the skin that would be above the clit is starting to crack and scab over. There s also a white discharge, but only has a slight odor to it. It s sometimes itchy, but i do my best not to touch it. Do i need to go visit my Dr or should i try the cream for this?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012