Recurring low right abdominal pain, frequent heart burn and diarrhea, constipation. Are these signs of IBS ?

I am a 30 year old male. I suffer from quite a bit of stress, am about 30-40 lbs overweight , and I have lately been feeling like I have been falling apart. I have a reaccuring low right abdominal pain , frequent heart burn , frequent diarrhea , sometimes constipation , all signs of ibs? The last two days though I have experienced blood in my stool. Dark red brown can see blood on my tp and when I flush the water goes red. I do recall within the last two weeks having black stool for a day. Last night I had an episode where I got really cold and started shaking, muy wife had me take my temp, it was at first 93.8. Didnt seem right so I took it again it was 94.5. I put socks on and bundled up in bed, seemed to help took it again and it was 95.4. The whole episode lasted about ten minutes, then slept fine all day. Feel okay today, little weak and a bit achy but I did go swimming yesterday and may just be sore from that. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013