Recurring burning on the rib area since injury, eases with Motrin. What can help it to heal?

Last Spring I injured my rib area on the right side of my back while using a tiller. It seems to get better then flares up again. It doesn t hurt, it aches and kind of burns. I can aggravate the area by moving wrong while doing something. Most recently I was caring for my bed ridden mother in law and it has gotten much worse. Taking Motrin works. What can I do to help it heal. I see a massage therapist once a month. Should I go more often or is there something else I can do.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012