Recurring blood traces in urine, dribbling red droplets at the start or end of stream, subsided on having tender coconut. Suggestive treatment?

I m male ..33 yr old..I ve seen blood thread in urine and also dribbling red droplets either in the beginning of end of urination ....when i drink plenty of water the urine is white and at last dribbling a drop or two in red with burning sensation in penis ...otherwise, the urine is yellow...i observed it two days back and immediately drank 5 coconuts and citralka half bottle in full bottle of drops of blood till this morning...but suddenly i observed blood thread again..what to do? pl direct me.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012