Recurrent swellings since wisdom teeth removal, lump on lower jaw. CT scan shows density of liquid under jaw. Meaning?

Hi! So I had four of wisdom teeth extracted over a year ago. Ever since then I ve had swellings and been on antibiotics on and off. But now it s worst because now I have a lump on my lower left jaw. The lump does not show up on a x-ray so my dental surgeon concluded that it has nothing to do with my teeth. I then did a ct scan recently. I haven t got back the actual scans but my pcp read the written results which she is unclear on, she said something to the effect that there is a density of liquid under the jaw. What does that mean? And in the mean time is the anything I can take to bring the swelling. Also it doesn t hurt. Just when I touch it there slight pain. I can t yawn too hard then it ll hurt. I can t chew gum or eat anything on the left said that s hard like crackers (mostly because I m scared) What do I do??
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012