Recurrent sores in nose, warm, tender to touch. Prescribed Bactrim for bronchitis

i keep getting sores in my nose and they have a bad oder to them also my nose gets really warm and very tender to touch or blow.....i went to th er because i was sick and i also told the doc about my nose he looked but since there wasnt a sore at the time he said id have to come back when they appear i was worried about it being staph infection since i work in the food industry so he gave me bactrim to cure my bronchitis and said if it is staph it will take care of your nose problem to.. well for the whole time i took bactrim i didnt get one sore or smell a week after i was done with the medication i got sores in both nostrils and the oder
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012