Recurrent burning urination even after taking antibiotics. Done swab tests. Any clues?

I suffer from a burning pain after urinating, but have been to doctors many times and all they seem to say is that I have a uti and send me home with antibiotics . These give me some relief but after the course has ended the pain comes back. I have recently been for swab tests and a check up and came back clear for any problems. I have been suffering with this for five years and have managed to find my own relief and maybe a reason for my pain. I often find that I have to drink loads of water, (often to the point where I m going to the toilet every 5 minutes) so my urine is less acidic. I have a feeling that my urinary tract might be ultra sensitive and its ruining my life. Any clues, advice??
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012