What could be the reason of frequent urination at night ?

Frequent urination , particularly at night, Pushing or starining to begin urination .What symptoms this.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Hematologist 's  Response
If you are male and older than 40 years, these may be signs of an enlarged prostate. I suggest you see your doctor, for a proper assessment, since it may also be due to complications of an infection, among others. More details would be helpful.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Yo have not mentioned your age,
if you are elderly you might have enlarge prostate.these are sure signs of having prostate.
Consult urologist and get investigated.
if you are young then possibility of urinary infection is there.
ok and bye.