Rashes on inner thigh, belly and armpit that keeps reoccurring

Hi I m 28, about 5 10 and 155 lbs, and about a year ago I started getting a strange rash on my left inner thigh and around my armpits, as well as up the sides of my belly. It s extremely itchy and I can ease it a bit with hydrocortisone. I ve seen local doctors and had creams prescribed and tried using over the counter anti fungal cream as well. It comes and goes but keeps recurring. The middle of the worst parts of the rash are yellowish, but not puffed up like blisters.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011