Rashes on face, chest and upper arms, dull skin, had allergic reaction. Help?

I have a rash covering my face, neck , chest, and upper arms. It doesn t itch and the bumps are small. There is some redness around them, and they almost resemble small pimples . On my face, it s not really noticeable except that my skin looks very dull, but the bumps are not oddly colored so they don t stand out. I believe it is an allergic reaction to passion flower as I consumed a passion flower tea the other night for the first time and have never experienced an allergic reaction to anything else before. My question is: what is this rash, how long will it take to go away, and is there anything I can do to make it go away quicker? I ve had it for 2 days now and it seems to have gotten as bad as it s going to get.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012