Rashes on body. Taking lailda for inflammatory bowel. No improvement with medications. What are they?

Hello, Dr. Grief. For the past 5 or 6 weeks, I have been experiencing strange rashes on certain parts of my body. I am currently taking Lialda for an inflammatory bowel condition. I ve been taking it for a bout 21/2 years. It usually goes and comes, but recently, (for about 4 days), it has appeared in the inside of my elbow bend in both arms. I took Benedryl gfor a few days, but it didn t seem to help. Then I tried the proverbial creams, with no help. I intend to make a visit to my gastrologist in another week. Do you have any advice on this type of skin rash? Jeanette F.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer