Rashes on biceps. What are they? Can something help me with this?

Hello Doctor, I have two questions to ask. 1) I have a reddish or pink round rash on my biceps , it tends to itch sometimes. Is it some serious symptoms which leads to any particular disease. 2) I am sorry to ask this question. But i also have rash black in color,it is surrounded by a white color substance or coating on the inner skin of my penis . Is it anything serious I am little scared. Could you please help me with this problem? What i should do to solve these problems.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012