Rash between legs, blisters, appearing around waist, under breasts. Taking steroids. Treatment?

I have had a rash that started about 4 weeks ago, at first it was boils then they busted and I ended up with a rash in between my legs, now they appear around my waist , and under my bra area, I have been taken steroids for the last three weeks and antobotics and using various creams for itching. The demotogoist states it an infection but theres no drainage, they are red bumps with a black head, and they itch and spread.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012