Lump with a white head inside the scrotum sack oozing blood, rash between legs. Worrisome?

I reciently found a lump inside my scrotum sack. Ive had an ichy rash between my leggs befor this I thought was from ridding bikes and heat rash. This lump grew very quickly a day or two, and seemed to form a little white head. Now I just noticed it s oozed some blood I guess or whatever is inside it. I dont know if it s good that it s draining or not. But I have about 4 days suply of Amoxillin, and thought I would give it a try. It seems to be helping the rash. Should I be real concerned about this?? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012