Rapid PVCs, heart racing, discomfort, numbness, light headed, headache. History of fibromyalgia. Treatment?

for the last three days i have had rapid pvc s.. and racing of the heart .. pain and discomfort with it.. i also noticed 2 days ago as of yesterday after i woke up that i had a real funny feeling in my tounge lips nose .. left side.. feels like a numb tingling feeling with light headedness .. when layin down dizzyness.. some time this happen during those days with a headach and throw out the body pain... on today it s a trimmbling in my lips... but not real cold... i hurt in my upper body constaintly due to fibromyalgia that often hurts me all over in every joint i have.. what am i to do...
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012