Raised rashes on the arms, stabbing pain in the anus after hemorrhoidectomy. Sever constipation. Solution?

hi i had hemorrhoidectomy just over 4 weeks ago i was bleeding heavy for two weeks after unable to pass urine had to be cathirised and had blood when passing urine, i find it very painful still to pass bowel movement it is soft and when i do it is very small i also have a mucus and funny smell i still have little blood after wiping it feels like there is something blocking my stool from coming out i also have a raised rash on arms and sometimes on my chest i have a sharp stabbing pain in my anus and it swells whole body feels itchy aswell as my anus i have restless and pressure in my legs i feel phyiscal exhaused unable to have a settled nights sleep also before and after my bowels are open i feel like i could collapse
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013